KPMG Style Graduate Bundle Practice Pack
Gain immediate access to online tests that follow the same style and concepts seen on KPMG UK's graduate and management selection processes.
We have also included practice material for the next stage of the assessment process — in-trays and case studies — free of charge!
What do you get?
- 18 numerical reasoning tests + additional drills
- Seven verbal reasoning tests
- Video tutorials – verbal and numerical reasoning
- Four SJT practice tests
- Three SJT study guides
- Bonus – assessment day practice
- Two online in-tray exercises
- Complete in-tray study guide
- Two online case study excercises
- Free with your bundle pack – Financial Terms guide and a practice drill
- Timed tests with score reports, answers & solving tips
- Secured payment
- Immediate online access, practice 24/7
- Available nowhere else!
Go Premium! Access All Our Tests
Access all KPMG tests as well as practice packs for many more employers!
Upgrade & Save: Premium Membership
- Access ALL that JTP has to offer
- Request specific practice packs on-demand
- A database of over 3,000 online practice Q&A
- ALL aptitude/reasoning/cognitive tests
- ALL psychological assessments (SJT, personality)
- ALL written exercises (in-tray, case study)
- Job levels: General Staff; Graduate/MGMT; Senior MGMT
- Styles: SHL; Kenexa; Talent Q; Saville; cut-e; Cubiks; Pearson & MORE.
Prepare for Your Personality Test
Custom reports by position. Analysis of 50 traits.
- Professional psychometric personality test
- Professional analysis of 50 traits that employers look for
- Detailed reports - customized to your position
- The complete guide to Personality questionnaires
- Know what to expect on test day
- Immediate online access
See What Our Costumers Had to Say "Your test materials are an excellent way to practice for employers' actual reasoning tests. The video tips are also most helpful. An excellent product that I would recommend to anyone preparing for employer tests."KPMG Tax Graduate Trainee, UK, May 2015
"I have now done 2 rounds of case studies for KPMG and Capita. What helped was attention to detail, the skill of staying calm, all the answers are in the study. Your tests helped set practice to absorb data and pluck out key facts, this then helped when case studies were of smaller content."KPMG, Capita, April 2015
KPMG, Cubiks and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.