Beat Your PwC Online Psychometric Tests
Get our all-inclusive bundle pack and start preparing for your online and written tests today! Practise over a thousand questions, learn important tips from our study guides and video tutorials, and improve your skills significantly.
What do you get?
- Over 1300 graduate level practice questions!
- Numerical, logical, verbal & personality tests
- 20 video tutorials and study guides
- A Financial Terms guide and practice drill
- Logical reasoning video: common patterns introduced
- Personality tests + customised reports + a detailed guide
- Immediate online access | 24/7 practice
- Detailed explanations | Solving tips | Smart score reports
Upgrade & Save: Premium Membership
Access ALL practice packs for ANY employer and save £!
Upgrade & Save: Premium Membership
- Access ALL that JTP has to offer
- Request specific practice packs on-demand
- A database of over 3,000 online practice Q&A
- ALL aptitude/reasoning/cognitive tests
- ALL psychological assessments (SJT, personality)
- ALL written exercises (in-tray, case study)
- Job levels: General Staff; Graduate/MGMT; Senior MGMT
- Styles: SHL; Kenexa; Talent Q; Saville; cut-e; Cubiks; Pearson & MORE.
PwC Assessment Centre & Interview Prep
Get expert guides for your interviews and assessment centre exercises!
PwC Assessment Centre & Interviews Prep
- Interviews: A comprehensive PDF guide
- Case study: Full exercises + a detailed guide
- Group exercises: Guides for common exercises
- In-Tray: Three exercises + answers + a complete guide
- Immediate online access | 24/7 Practice
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep
Who Can Benefit from This pack?
The materials in our PwC Online Tests practice pack are tailored for candidates applying for internships, undergraduate and graduate schemes, graduate opportunities, and other graduate or undergraduate-level positions. If you are applying for another job level, check out our PwC Experienced Hires and School Leavers pages.
The pack includes mock tests with questions similar to those found on CEB’s SHL tests. These are the type of tests used by PwC in the majority of cases. Some candidates, however, will be asked to take a test delivered by a different assessment company — cut-e. Get information and practice materials for cut-e’s tests.
Which Tests Are Covered by the Pack?Almost every applicant to PwC is required to take an online numerical reasoning test. Most candidates also need to complete a verbal reasoning test, a logical reasoning test, and/or a personality test. If you manage to pass these online tests successfully and move on to the next stages of the process, you might have to retake a written version of them at the assessment centre to vouch for your results.
Our PwC Online Tests bundle pack offers you all the practice materials you need at a reduced price. It can help you prepare for the online version of all four types of tests (i.e. numerical, verbal, logical, and personality) as well as for their paper-based versions. You can use it to thoroughly go over all the important concepts and improve your skills prior to taking the online tests. Later, before you need to complete the written verification tests at the assessment centre, you can review it again to rehearse these concepts.
What Does the Pack Include? The pack includes an extensive amount of practice questions, similar to those found on CEB’s SHL numerical, verbal, and logical reasoning tests. The questions are accompanied by detailed answer explanations, study guides, and video tutorials. These resources provide useful tips and solving strategies that can help you increase your speed and improve your performance on the actual tests.
The pack also features two professional personality tests, which are accompanied by a personalised and detailed score report. Together with our complete guide to personality questionnaires, the pack gives you an overview of key traits often assessed on personality tests and helps you learn how to approach these tests.
PwC, CEB, SHL, cut-e, and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website. Our materials are designed to help you prepare for the types of assessments you will encounter, but they are not identical to them.
Back to top