Practice Standard Chartered Aptitude and Personality Tests
Our full-length practice tests give you the real Standard Chartered aptitude and personality test experience you are looking for, along with drills, practice questions and tutorials to get your skills up to scratch and gain advantage over other candidates.
What do you get?
- Two professional psychometric personality tests: Interpersonal Skills and Core Performance Qualities
- Professional analysis of 30 traits that employers look for
- Detailed reports - customized to your position
- The complete guide to Personality questionnaires
- 2 Talent Q Elements style numerical tests
- 3 Talent Q Elements style logical practice tests
- Additional practice tests
- 8 topic-based practice drills (currencies, percentages, ratios, averages, etc.)
- Timed tests with score reports, answers & solving tips
- 18 video tutorials and study guides for numerical reasoning
- Additional exclusive Talent Q-tailored tutorial
- Video tutorials and study guides - numerical reasoning explained
- Detailed explanations, solving strategies and tips
- Timed tests with score reports
All-in-one Aptitude Tests
Unlock access to multiple practice packs & save money.
Access ALL tests - Go premium
- Request specific practice packs on-demand
- A database of over 3,000 online practice Q&A
- ALL aptitude/reasoning/cognitive tests
- ALL psychological assessments (SJT, personality)
- ALL written exercises (in-tray, case study)
- Job levels: General Staff; Graduate/MGMT; Senior MGMT
- Styles: SHL; Kenexa; Talent Q; Saville; cut-e; Cubiks; Pearson & MORE.
In-Tray + Case Study Exercises
Including case study, in-tray exercises and study guides.
In-Tray + Case Study Exercises
- 2 case study exercises
- 2 in-tray exercises
- Comprehensive study guides & detailed explanations
- Self evaluation forms
- Presentation tips
- Similar to the process seen at real assessment centres!
- Secured payment
- Immediate online access, practice 24/7
- Target audience: graduate and managerial applicants
- Bonus feature: group exercise tips and guides
Dream of Working for Standard Chartered bank?
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group that operates in 71 countries around the world and is considered a rewarding and interesting firm to work for. It is full of opportunities to advance your career and therefore many people apply for positions with the firm. As an applicant, whether a graduate or a professional hire, you will have to go through the Standard Chartered recruitment process, which includes several different steps, depending on your experience and the position you are applying to. With such a tough competition for spots, using every resource available to help you prepare gives you a great advantage.
How Can JTP Help?We at Jobtestprep offer you our tailored Standard Chartered pack, which includes guides, practice tests and additional exercises to help you prepare for the aptitude and personality tests. For more information about the graduate recruitment process visit our Standard Chartered page and for information about the professional hire recruitment process visit our Standard Chartered Professional Hire page.