Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group, considered a rewarding and interesting firm to work for. It is full of opportunities to advance your career and therefore many people apply for positions with the firm. As an applicant, whether a graduate or a professional hire, you will have to go through a long and rigorous recruitment process. With such a tough competition for spots, using every resource available to help you prepare gives you a great advantage.
To help you overcome the competition, Jobtestprep offers you a tailored Standard Chartered preparation pack. The pack includes guides, practice tests, and additional exercises to help you prepare for the aptitude and personality tests.
Standard Chartered, Talent Q, and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website. Our materials are designed to help you prepare for the types of assessments you will encounter, but they are not identical to them.
- Two professional psychometric personality tests: Interpersonal Skills and Core Performance Qualities
- Professional analysis of 30 traits that employers look for
- Detailed reports - customised to your position
- The complete guide to Personality questionnaires
- Three Talent Q Elements style numerical tests
- Three Talent Q Elements style logical practice tests
- Additional practice tests
- Eight topic-based practice drills (currencies, percentages, ratios, averages, etc.)
- Timed tests with score reports, answers & solving tips
- 18 video tutorials and study guides