SHL Excel Sample Questions
Here you will find some sample questions to start practicing your Excel skills. Good luck! If at any point you don’t know what to do next or don’t understand the instructions, don't get discouraged, check out our Excel Preparation Package featuring tests and tutorials that will prepare you for your test.
|Practice CEB’s SHL Style Excel Tests|
Three Multiple Choice tests, Two Interactive Tests + over 180 additional practice questions and 3 full length Excel tutorials!
Interactive Test QuestionsBelow are a few examples of questions that might appear on your interactive Excel test. In order to proceed, please copy the following table to a new Excel SpreadSheet. Make sure that the cell marked (A1) is pasted in Cell A1 on the Spreadsheet.
|Maker (A1) ||Type ||Class ||Full Model Name ||Year ||Annual Sales |
|Missam ||SLX ||Business ||Missam SLX ||2014 ||55 |
|Dubaru ||Double ||Van || ||2015 ||60 |
|Tia ||Jet ||Van || ||2013 ||76 |
|ZMV ||Cruise ||Compact || ||2016 ||75 |
|Fonda ||Life ||Compact || ||2015 ||60 |
- Basic Level Questions
- Align the yext to the right.
- Insert a new row between Missam and Dubaru.
- Change the page orientation to vertical.
- Intermediate-Advanced Level Questions:
- Highlight every cell with annual sales over 70 (mil. $) green.
- Under “Full Model Name”, in cell D3, write a function that combines the “Maker” and the “Type” (like in cell D2).
- Create a PivotTable for "Annual Sales per Year".
Multiple Choice Test QuestionsSubmit your answers to the questions below and fill out the form below. A PDF file with the answers and explanation will be sent to the email you provided.
Back to top
JobTestPrep is not a part of CEB and/or SHL and is not related to them in any way. JobTestPrep offers preparation services for assessment tests.
Free Psychometric Tests
SHL Excel Test
"Your products increased my score a lot in the test."