Prepare for PwC’s Interviews and Assessment Centre Exercises
Get immediate access to online guides and practice exercises written by JobTestPrep’s experts. Gain valuable insights and tips into different assessment centre activities and interviews, and improve your chances of being accepted to PwC.
What do you get?
- Interviews: A comprehensive PDF guide
- Case study: Full exercises + a detailed guide
- Group exercises: Guides for common exercises
- In-Tray: Three exercises + answers + a complete guide
- Immediate online access | 24/7 Practice
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep
Upgrade & Save: Premium Membership
Access ALL practice packs for ANY employer and save £!
Upgrade & Save: Premium Membership
- Access ALL that JTP has to offer
- Request specific practice packs on-demand
- A database of over 3,000 online practice Q&A
- ALL aptitude/reasoning/cognitive tests
- ALL psychological assessments (SJT, personality)
- ALL written exercises (in-tray, case study)
- Job levels: General Staff; Graduate/MGMT; Senior MGMT
- Styles: SHL; Kenexa; Talent Q; Saville; cut-e; Cubiks; Pearson & MORE.
PwC Online Tests Prep - Graduate Level
1300+ practice questions: numerical, verbal, logical, & personality!
PwC Online Tests Prep Graduate Level
- Over 1300 graduate level practice questions!
- Numerical, logical, verbal & personality tests
- 20 video tutorials and study guides
- A Financial Terms guide and practice drill
- Logical reasoning video: common patterns introduced
- Personality tests + customised reports + a detailed guide
- Immediate online access | 24/7 practice
- Detailed explanations | Solving tips | Smart score reports
What Does the Pack Include?
The PwC Interviews & Assessment Centre Exercises pack was developed by JobTestPrep’s experts to help you prepare for the interviews you will take part in throughout the recruitment process as well as the different exercises you may experience during PwC’s assessment centre*.
The pack includes the following preparation materials:
Interview PreparationIn the pack you will find a detailed interview guide written by our accredited psychologists. This guide offers important interview tips and covers different aspects of interviews. It discusses, among other things, competency-based interviews and how to use the STAR method when answering questions. It also provides advice on how to answer common interview questions. In addition, the pack includes specific tips on how to best prepare for PwC’s interviews. By carefully reading these materials, you can improve your skills and ace your interview.
Assessment Centre Exercises PreparationThe pack offers immediate online access to comprehensive guides and practice materials that can help you prepare for the individual and group exercises, case study, written exercise, and in-tray exercise.
In the pack you will find two guides for group exercises as well as detailed discussions of common types of exercises with recommendations for effective behaviour.
The pack also includes two complete case study practice tests with recommended solutions and scoring forms. You can use these scoring forms to evaluate your performance according to the criteria real assessors look for. The pack also features a thorough guide explaining key points for solving a case study. This guide offers solving strategies for case studies as well as guidelines for case study presentations. These materials can help you prepare for both the case study and written exercise.
Finally, the pack features professional in-tray practice tests, which are accompanied by detailed answer explanations. The tests are timed, thus allowing you to simulate solving the exercise under time pressure — a crucial aspect of preparing for your in-tray. The pack also includes a guide with recommended strategies for solving in-tray exercises. Reading this guide and practising the tests can help you learn about prioritisation, importance vs. urgency, managerial skills, and more.
*If you need to retake the online tests at the assessment centre, we recommend preparing for them with our PwC Online Tests preparation pack.
PwC and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website. Our materials are designed to help you prepare for the types of assessments you will encounter, but they are not identical to them.