Upgrade to the numerical & verbal bundle and save £9!
All-in-one: numerical, verbal, logical and more. Save £46!
Practice the full range of CEB's SHL-style advanced managerial numerical tests currently used by leading employers.
What do you get?
- Extensive amount of practice - over 900 questions!
- Advanced SHL-style tests, tailored for senior managers
- 37 graph/table interpretation and word problem tests
- 10 number series tests
- Including NMT2 and NMT4 advanced test formats!
- A Financial Terms guide and practice drill covering profit, tax, inflation, stocks, and more!
- 11 video tutorials - numerical reasoning explained!
- Additional practice drills per topic
- Detailed explanations and tips
- Immediate online access, practice 24/7
- Secured payment
JobTestPrep's Advanced Managerial SHL Numerical Practice
Why choose JobTestPrep’s pack?This pack includes a focused and up-to-date review of SHL-style advanced MGMT tests. This includes test formats and specific required abilities. The pack allows extensive practice alongside important study aids, explanations and solving strategies. Watch this short video to learn more about JobTestPrep's unique SHL practice:
Who can benefit from this pack?Candidates applying for senior management level positions, including executives/c-level roles.
What is unique about numerical reasoning tests for senior MGMT roles? Senior MGMT employees are required to show top numerical skills in their assessment. A senior manager should be able to absorb and analyse a vast amount of numerical data from multiple sources quickly and efficiently in order to make useful decisions. In addition, a senior manager is required to have knowledge of financial concepts and their day-to-day use. These features will be reflected through a typical management-level SHL numerical test.
Which SHL senior MGMT numerical reasoning tests can I expect?SHL advanced managerial numerical test battery includes:
- A regular, 18-question numerical reasoning test (verify) which will be verified at the assessment centre with a shorter test.
- NMT2 - 35 questions, 20 minutes. Requires excellent knowledge of ratios, percentages, probabilities and straightforward arithmetic.
- NMT4 - 35 questions, 30 minutes. You need to gather numerical info from charts, graphs and tables in order to answer complex questions, using percentages, ratios and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are some packages in which content overlaps. If you are considering preparing for more than one test, we advise you to buy this package first and then contact us before you make a second purchase. That way you will avoid paying more than you should but will receive the content you need.
As soon as you have completed your purchase, your product will be added to your online account and you will have the option to start practicing immediately. If you decide to login at a later stage, simply go to our website and enter your username and password via the top right corner of the screen.
Upon purchase, your license will be activated for 3, 4, 6, or 12 months, during which you will have unlimited access to the package you bought. The reasons for this license expiry are:
- Some clients abuse the license, allowing other people to use the account once they have finished their applications.
- Our packages are constantly being updated. We invest substantial resources in updating and adding more materials to each pack to keep up with market trends. As time goes by, each pack is in fact worth more than it was before because it includes more content and more practice questions.
Once you have paid for your product, you will NOT be charged by us again. If you want to renew your subscription with us, you will need to go through the subscription process again, for a discounted price.
Looking forward to having you on board.
Back to top
JobTestPrep is not a part of CEB or SHL and is not related to these trademarks in any way. JobTestPrep offers preparation services for psychometric tests.
"The Numerical and Verbal reasoning package is very helpful and is close enough to the real CEB's SHL-style tests."