Upgrade to the numerical & verbal bundle and save £9!
Unlock access to ANY practice pack & save money.
A practice pack suited for CEB's SHL numerical reasoning tests for general and technical staff, sales and administration.
What do you get?
- Over 480 numerical practice questions!
- 24 numerical tests (SHL's NCC, NP and NT-style)
- 7 topic-based drills: estimations (SHL's NP 10.1a and NTS2-style), conversions and more
- 6 basic numeracy skills practice tests included free!
- 10 video tutorials + 5 PDF study guides
- Detailed explanations and solving tips
- Secured payment
- Immediate online access, practice 24/7
More About SHL Numerical Tests for Technical, Sales and Operational Level
Who can benefit from this pack?This pack was tailored to meet the needs of people applying for roles of the following types in hundreds of companies and organisations that use SHL numerical tests:
- Sales positions
- Administration roles
- Technical and business support
- General staff
- Operational roles
- Call centre
What do these tests measure?Numerical reasoning tests for sales, technical and operational level jobs require basic numeracy skills such as manipulating fractions and decimals, 4 basic operations, basic arithmetic, percentages and equations (suited for GCSE level). In addition, they require basic ability to read and interpret numerical data found in tables and answer questions according to this data.
What do SHL numerical reasoning tests for sales, technical and operational level jobs include?
- Numerical reasoning tests – administered for all job types except semi-skilled staff. The difficulty level is basic for most roles, and medium for sales, call centre and customer service applicants. Requires the use of a calculator to interpret data from tables.
- Numerical estimation – non-calculator test, administered for administrative, clerical and technical roles. Requires to estimate the answer of a calculation.
- Numerical computation – non-calculator test, administered for administrative, clerical, technical and semi-skilled staff. Requires basic numeracy skills (fractions, decimals, equations etc.)
Why get JobTestPrep’s pack? First, our tests are inspired by SHL tests. They include similar skills, test styles and difficulty levels. Second, we provide excellent learning materials written by JTP’s experienced assessors and test writers. If you do not remember some of your basic maths skills, use our guides and videos to remove the rust. Third, we give you extra challenging maths problems and numerical reasoning tests for free - if you feel that you have mastered all the other tests, you might want to try these tests to strengthen your skills even more.
Learn and practice with JTP, then get the job you desire!
Frequently Asked Questions
There are some packages in which content overlaps. If you are considering preparing for more than one test, we advise you to buy this package first and then contact us before you make a second purchase. That way you will avoid paying more than you should but will receive the content you need.
As soon as you have completed your purchase, your product will be added to your online account and you will have the option to start practicing immediately. If you decide to login at a later stage, simply go to our website and enter your username and password via the top right corner of the screen.
Upon purchase, your license will be activated for 3, 4, 6, or 12 months, during which you will have unlimited access to the package you bought. The reasons for this license expiry are:
- Some clients abuse the license, allowing other people to use the account once they have finished their applications.
- Our packages are constantly being updated. We invest substantial resources in updating and adding more materials to each pack to keep up with market trends. As time goes by, each pack is in fact worth more than it was before because it includes more content and more practice questions.
Once you have paid for your product, you will NOT be charged by us again. If you want to renew your subscription with us, you will need to go through the subscription process again, for a discounted price.
Back to top
JobTestPrep is not a part of CEB or SHL and is not related to these trademarks in any way. JobTestPrep offers preparation services for psychometric tests.
"The Numerical and Verbal reasoning package is very helpful and is close enough to the real CEB's SHL-style tests."
"The service provided and the practice questions allowed me to improve my performance and time."