Practice Basic Excel 2013 Test for Interview
The following product was designed to help you better prepare for your basic Excel 2013 assessment test. Practise with JobTestPrep to achieve a higher score and increase your chances of getting hired!
What do you get?
- Three full length Multiple Choice Question Tests
- Thorough explanations for every question
- Three-part tutorial that will take you from Basic to Advanced Excel use
- Immediate online access
- One year licence for the tests and the tutorial
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep - seen nowhere else!
How Does This Product Work?Upon purchase, all preparation material will be available to you on your profile’s “My Page,” so you can start practising right away. You will find three SlideShare presentation based tutorials: two presentations covering basic features and operations and a third one covering advanced topics. This last tutorial offers you the opportunity to further expand your knowledge of Excel.
Two practice tests will also be available to you. These tests can be taken in two different modes:
- Test mode – The test must be completed in the allotted duration, and explanations cannot be accessed during the test. A score report is provided upon completion.
- Practice mode – There is no time limit and answer explanations are available during the test.
Frequently asked questions
- Once I have paid, how and when do I receive the product?
Our products can all be found online. This means you can practice them via a computer immediately after completing your purchase. Use your email address and password to access your account.
- How many times will I be charged?
You will only be charged once. Once you have paid and received your product, you will not be charged again. You may renew your license for a discounted price once it expires.
- What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. You may also pay with your PayPal account.
- How many times can I take each test?
Practice tests are available to you for a period of one year. The system stores your entire test history.
Back to top
"Your products increased my score a lot in the test."