New Look’s Hiring Process
New Look is always on the lookout for motivated and personable individuals to fill the vacancies in their company. The steps in the New Look hiring process may include:
- Application Process: To apply for a role at New Look you will first need to head over to their jobs webpage and select an open position. From there you will need to fill out a brief online application then upload your CV and cover letter.
- Initial Interview: If your CV is a match for the position you applied for, a member of the hiring team will contact you for an initial screening interview. Your initial interview will either be held over the phone or via video.
- Assessment Centre: If you successfully pass the initial phone or video interview you may be invited to participate in an assessment centre. During an assessment centre you will meet with other applicants to engage in a variety of group activities and interviews. An assessment centre may not be necessary for every role available at New Look.
- Personal Interviews: Depending on the role you are pursuing within the company, you may need to participate in one or more in-person interviews. These interviews are often held one-on-one, however, some roles may require group or panel interviews.
New Look Psychometric Tests
The specific New Look entrance exam that you will be required to take and pass will depend on the vacancy you are wanting to fill within the company. Your exam with New Look will evaluate such skills and qualities as numerical and verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning, customer service and supervisory abilities, as well as your workplace persona.
If your overall profile happens to be a match for the position and the company’s standards, you are more likely to be offered the job. Access aptitude assessment test answers, study guides, interview preparation, and more with our specialized New Look PrepPacks™. Show New Look that you have what it takes to do your job efficiently by preparing yourself for their hiring process.
New Look Interview Information
During your interviews with New Look you will be asked a variety of questions concerning your previous work history and working style. Below you will find some examples of questions you will be asked during the interview process, as well as useful interview tips.
Sample Interview Questions
- Why would you like to work at New Look?
- What does customer service mean to you?
- Who is your favourite fashion icon?
Prior to your New Look interviews, it is recommended that you:
- Research the company and the skill sets desired for the role you have applied for.
- Show initiative by looking at your interviewer’s Linkedin page.
- Review your CV and the job advertisement before each interview.
New Look, Microsoft, and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders is affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.