Become an Emirates Cabin Crew Member
Prepare for the Emirates Cabin Crew assessment day with JobTestPrep, leader in online test preparation.
What do you get?
- Four study guides for group exercises
- Personality test theory guides
- Two personality practice tests
- English verbal reasoning video tutorial
- Two English verbal reasoning tests
- Two English sentence completion tests
- Interview preparation PDF guide
- Immediate online access — practice 24/7
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep!
Exclusive! Online Interview Practice
Improve your confidence and skills with our exclusive self-assessment prep platform
Practice Interviewing Assessment
- Customised interview sessions based on different job profiles/levels
- A smart & simple interface to video record your interview answers
- Self-assessment tools: pinpoint bad interview habits & highlight best practices
- Access to a database of thousands of interview questions
- Available on mobile and desktop
- 100% money back guarantee
- Secured payment
Go Premium! Get All Our Practice Packs
Unlock access to multiple practice packs & save money.
Access ALL tests - Go premium
- Request specific practice packs on-demand
- A database of over 3,000 online practice Q&A
- ALL aptitude/reasoning/cognitive tests
- ALL psychological assessments (SJT, personality)
- ALL written exercises (in-tray, case study)
- Job levels: General Staff; Graduate/MGMT; Senior MGMT
- Styles: SHL; Kenexa; Talent Q; Saville; cut-e; Cubiks; Pearson & MORE.
The Emirates Cabin Crew Assessment DayThe assessment day is comprised of group exercises, a personality test (also called a psychometric test), an English test and personal interviews. We have gathered all relevant preparation material into one affordable, easy to access, online preparation pack that is sure to give you an edge over the rest of the candidates.
Group Exercise The group exercises aim to assess desired traits in candidates such as leadership, team-work, and social comfort. The study guides provide a professional introduction to group exercises and a review of what is generally desired of participants. They also feature case-studies of different group exercises' scenarios and a breakdown of different assignments.
Psychometric/Personality TestIn the past, it was believed that there was no point in preparing for personality tests. However, research has shown that preparation is beneficial to personality tests as much as it is to any other test. Although our practice tests do not follow the exact format of the actual test they are nonetheless important since they will provide you with an understanding of the mechanism behind personality tests. We also provide a general theory guide and a description of a desired personality profile for a person servicing customers.
English Verbal Reasoning TestAccording to most candidates, this test can be quite hard. The first part of the test is comprised of two reading comprehension tasks in the format of multiple choice questions. In one task you will read a paragraph describing a common scenario for cabin crew members and in the second a CV. This part also features sentence completion tasks examining vocabulary. Though our practice tests do not cover all the vocabulary requirements of the actual test, they do provide important practice that will increase your chances of scoring high on the English test. The second part is essay writing. You will be given a question regarding yourself and asked to write a short essay about it. In the interview PDF guide you can find common questions of this sort, along with explanations of what they are aimed at finding out and tips on how to answer them properly.
Personal InterviewsAfter passing the assessment day successfully, you will be asked to take part in a final interview. It's imperative you perform well on this interview. Our interview PDF guide provides you the psychological perspective of the different aspects of the interview, focusing on the interviewer, the interviewee, the interview itself, and common questions and answers.
Practising for the Emirates Cabin Crew Assessment Day at JobTestPrepMost elements of the assessment day, as you probably have seen, can and should be practised for. Not only will practising increase your level of familiarity with the underlying principles of the different tests, it will also give you the confidence of knowing what to expect.
Start practising today with JobTestPrep, and enjoy the most extensive preparation pack for the Emirates Cabin Crew assessment day available.
Back to top