How does this product work?
We have partnered with one of the world's leading Microsoft Office assessment providers, giving you an opportunity to practice the same tests that employers use in pre-employment selection processes.
Notice that there are no refunds once the access code has been used.
- Within 24 hours from purchase, you will receive a user name and password.
- You will then have to download the Microsoft Office training software to your computer.
- Once download is complete, you can start practicing!
- Please make sure your computer follows these system requirements.
Practice modes:There are 2 practice modes you can use:
Back to top
- Testing: here you'll find 4 full length tests (2 for each software), 25 prompts each. Time is limited, no explanations provided during the test, and there is no immediate feedback after each question.
- Training: this mode will allow you to "learn while doing" .here you'll find both the 4 full tests mentioned, as well as additional practice drills divided by topic. Unlike "test" mode, Time is not limited, you are allowed to access full explanation at each point and you will get instant feedback after every question.
- Make sure you have Microsoft Office 2013 installed on your computer!
- Windows version: Vista Service Pack 2 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or newer.
- INTERNET: High-speed internet connection
- Will I be able to use the preparation kit again if I need it in future?Yes, once you have purchased the kit, it is available for 1 year or 100 uses (whichever comes first).
- Is it necessary for me to have Microsoft Office 2013?Yes, you can only practice for these tests through the version of Microsoft Office already on your computer. Therefore, you should have the version needed for the test available before you start preparing.
- Can I practice online?No. you have to install the Software in order to practice.
- Will it work with MAC?No. the System requires Microsoft Windows.
Back to top
"Your products increased my score a lot in the test."