Prepare for the different tests of the Nestlé recruitment process
Get ready for Nestlé's assessment tests, with a series of practices that follow the concepts, time frames and difficulty levels of the real tests.
What do you get?
- 23 psychometric practice tests, over 400 Q&A
- 5 Saville, Swift-style Numerical Analysis practice tests
- 18 numerical analysis/reasoning tests
- New - Financial Terms Guide and Practice Drill
- +7 Additional numerical drills: percentages, currency, unit conversion, estimations, averages, weighted averages and ratios
- 9 diagrammatic reasoning tests
- 4 full-length situational judgement tests (one with avatars) with full explanations
- 3 situational judgement tests tutorials: Introduction, Competencies, Practice Breakdown
- The Complete Online Study Guide for situational judgement tests
- Video tutorials and Study guides
- Moderate and advanced level questions
- Smart score reports
- Detailed explanations, solving strategies and tips
All-in-one Aptitude Tests
Unlock access to multiple practice packs & save money.
Access ALL tests - Go premium
- Request specific practice packs on-demand
- A database of over 3,000 online practice Q&A
- ALL aptitude/reasoning/cognitive tests
- ALL psychological assessments (SJT, personality)
- ALL written exercises (in-tray, case study)
- Job levels: General Staff; Graduate/MGMT; Senior MGMT
- Styles: SHL; Kenexa; Talent Q; Saville; cut-e; Cubiks; Pearson & MORE.
Full Length Personality Test
Custom reports by position. Analysis of 50 traits.
- Professional psychometric personality test
- Professional analysis of 50 traits that employers look for
- Detailed reports - customized to your position
- The complete guide to Personality questionnaires
- Know what to expect on test day
- Immediate online access
Dream of Working for Nestlé?
Nestlé is the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company in the world. It has factories in 85 countries and sales in 189 countries around the globe with over 330,000 employees. Nestlé is considered a rewarding work place with lots of opportunities to advance your career and therefore many people apply for positions with the firm. As an applicant, you will have to go through the Nestlé recruitment process, which includes an online application, a situational strengths test, online aptitude testing, a telephone interview, an assessment centre and a final interview. With such a tough competition for spots, using every resource available to help you prepare for the Nestlé recruitment process puts you at a great advantage.
How Can JTP Help?We at Jobtestprep offer you our tailored Nestlé package, which includes guides, practice tests and additional exercises to help you prepare for the situational strengths test and the online aptitude tests. For more information about the recruitment process visit our Nestlé page.