The Cubiks Problem Solving Test is used in a wide variety of hiring processes, including for secretarial and office assistant positions, engineers, and other non-management positions. The test exists in both written form and online.
The Cubiks Problem Solving Test covers a battery of different subjects involving both verbal and numerical reasoning.
- Logical reasoning – The candidate must choose between the options of 'True', 'False', or 'Cannot Say'.
- Verbal analogies – The candidate is presented with two statements and must decide if there is a true analogy, a false analogy, or neither.
- Pairs of concepts – Two words are presented, and the candidate must decide if they have the same meaning.
- Deviation from category – The candidate must choose the odd one out out of a list of five words.
- Antonyms – The candidate must choose the opposite of the subject word from a list of five options.
- Series of numbers – The candidate is given a series of different numbers and asked to provide the next one by determining the series' rule.
- Simple calculations – The candidate must perform some simple calculations, such as completing the sum, to work out the missing number or equation.
- Complex calculations – The candidate must perform calculations that require more than one function to complete.
Prepare for Success
JobTestPrep's customised preparation pack offers tailored Cubiks–style problem solving tests. It also includes extra practice tests and drills, as well as video tutorials and study guides detailing numerical and verbal reasoning. We offer the best preparation possible, simultaneously instilling in you the confidence that comes from practising ahead of your assessment.
Cubiks and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.
- Two complete, true-to-form Cubiks–style problem solving tests
- Three shortened, 30-question Cubiks–style problem solving tests
- Additional practice drills (currencies, percentages, ratios, averages, etc.)
- Video tutorials and study guides
- Timed tests
- Score reports
- Answers and solving tips
- Secured payment