Cubik's Logiks test is similar to its Problem Solving test in both the test's time frame and number of questions. However, the Logiks test consists of three sections:
- Logical reasoning – The candidate must choose between the options of 'True', 'False', or 'Cannot Say'.
- Verbal analogies – The candidate is presented with two statements and must decide if there is a true analogy, a false analogy, or neither.
- Pairs of concepts – Two words are presented, and the candidate must decide if they have the same meaning.
- Deviation from category – The candidate must choose the odd one out out of a list of five words.
- Antonyms – The candidate must choose the opposite of the subject word from a list of five options.
- Series of numbers – The candidate is given a series of different numbers and asked to provide the next one by determining the series' rule.
- Simple calculations – The candidate must perform some simple calculations, such as completing the sum, to work out the missing number or equation.
- Complex calculations – The candidate must perform calculations that require more than one function to complete.
- The candidate is asked to recognise shape features, complete a sequence, differentiate the odd shape out, and recognise mirror shapes.
Our Cubiks Logiks-style practice pack covers all of these topics, complete with five full-length Logiks–style tests topic-specific practice tests, video tutorials, and study guides.
Cubiks and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.
- Five complete, true-to-form Cubiks Logiks–style tests
- Additional practice tests and drills (currencies, percentages, ratios, mirror images, etc)
- Video tutorials and study guides
- Timed tests
- Score reports
- Answers & solving tips
- Secure payment