These series of tests assesses your ability to identify similarities and differences between groups of shapes and categorise them clearly. This test is used in the main to identify if the potential employee has the ability to take part in high-level problem solving through their use of computation and arithmetic skills in interpreting and analysing numerical data. It is important to note that the diagrammatic reasoning test is only administered to the managerial and graduate stream and not the business support applicants.
Cubiks Diagrammatic Reasoning Tips & Facts
- Assessment companies use many terms (abstract, inductive, diagrammatic) to describe similar test styles.
- Inductive reasoning in the narrow sense of job selection asks to identify a pattern or consistency among sets of objects and predict what is the next expected object in the sequence.
- The most popular forms diagrammatic tests are matrices, horizontal shape sequences, A/B sets and odd-one-out sets.
- Break down patterns and then reread the question with the pattern in mind
- Manage your time on the test; be aware of the time limit and how many questions you will have to answer
- Practice before the exam as this will help familiarise you with the real exam content
Cubiks and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.
33 Cubiks-style non-verbal reasoning tests
- 13 Diagrammatic reasoning tests
- 25 Inductive reasoning tests
- Video tutorial
- Timed tests with score reports, answers & solving tips
- Secured payment