Intermediate/advanced-level Excel assessment tests are very common in the hiring process for a diverse array of positions. They enable employers to see if a potential candidate’s Microsoft Excel skills are suitable for the offered position. Receiving an insufficient score on these tests is sure to hinder your chances of getting hired. We have joined forces with one of the world's leading Excel assessment tests providers to bring you practice tests similar to those used by employers during the job selection process. All the questions were carefully chosen to cover the major topics that usually appear on Excel assessment tests.
- After purchase, you will be directed to fill out a form on your personal page.
- Once filled, an access code will be sent to you within 24 hours.
- You will then have to download the training software.
- Once the download is complete, you can start practising.
- Please make sure your computer follows these system requirements.
Note that there are no refunds once the access code has been used.
There are two practice modes you can use
- Testing: This mode features two full-length tests, with 25 questions each. Each test has a time limit, and explanations cannot be accessed during the test. Feedback is provided at the end of the test.
- Training: This mode features the same two full-length tests, as well as five additional drills divided by topic. In this mode, time is not limited and explanations can be accessed at any point, enabling a 'learn while doing' approach. Feedback is provided immediately after each question.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 installed on your computer
- Windows version: Vista Service Pack 2 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or newer
- High-speed internet connection
- Not MAC compatible
Refunds will not be possible once the access code has been redeemed. Make sure you have Microsoft Excel 2016 installed on your computer before using the code.
- Q: Will I be able to access the PrepPack™ again if I need it in the future?
A: Yes. Once you acquire the appropriate licence plan, you can access the practice materials for one year or up to 100 uses.
- Q: Is it necessary for me to have Excel 2016?
A: Yes. If you don’t have the matching version of Excel installed on your computer, you won't be able to practise. We kindly remind you once more that once the access code has been redeemed, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Q: Can I practise online?
A: No. You must install the software in order to practise.
- Q: What if I don't have Excel 2016?
A: We currently also offer advanced-level practice tests for Excel 2010 and 2013.
- Q: Will the preparation pack work with MAC?
A: No. The system requires Microsoft Windows.
- Microsoft Excel training software
- Two full-length Excel assessment tests (25 question each)
- 169 additional Excel practice questions by topic
- Detailed explanations for each question
- Smart score reports
- Up to 100 uses for a whole year
- Realistic & interactive – simulates the actual test
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep
- Please refer to system requirements
Microsoft and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.