We have partnered with one of the world's leading excel assessment providers, giving you an opportunity to practice the same tests that employers use in pre-employment selection processes.
- Within 12 hours from purchase, you will receive a user name and password.
- You will then have to download the Excel training software to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, you can start practising!
- Please make sure your computer follows these system requirements.
Notice that there are no refunds once the access code has been used.
There are two practice modes you can use:
- Testing: here you'll find 2 full length tests, 25 prompts each. Time is limited, no explanations provided during the test, and there is no immediate feedback after each question.
- Training: this mode will allow you to "learn while doing". Here you'll find both the 2 full tests mentioned, as well as 5 additional practice drills divided by topic. Unlike "test" mode, Time is not limited, you are allowed to access full explanation at each point and you will get instant feedback after every question.
- Make sure you have Microsoft Excel 2013 installed on your computer!
- Windows version: Vista Service Pack 2 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or newer.
- INTERNET: High-speed internet connection
- Q: Will I be able to use the preparation kit again if I need it in future?
A: Yes, once you have purchased the kit, it is available its is available for one year or up to 100 uses(whichever comes first).
- Q: Is it necessary for me to have Excel 2013?
A: Yes, you can only practice for these tests through the version of Excel already on your computer. Therefore you should have the version needed for the test available before you start preparing.
- Q: What if I don't have Excel 2013?
A: We currently offer Excel 2010 as well.
- Q: Can I practice online?
A: No, you have to install the Software in order to practice.
- Q: Will it work with MAC?
A: No, the software requires Microsoft Windows.
- A downloadable excel training software
- 2 full-length Excel assessment tests (25q each)
- 180 additional excel practice questions by topic
- Detailed explanation per question
- Smart score reports
- Up to 100 uses for a whole year
- Realistic & interactive – simulates the actual test
- Secured payment
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep
- Access code will be sent within 24 hours.
- Please refer to system requirements.
JobTestPrep is not a part of Microsoft and is not related to them in any way. JobTestPrep offers preparation services for psychometric tests.