Numerical+Verbal, save £!
Numerical, Verbal & Logical Tests
Practice the same types of questions seen on Talent Q's Elements Numerical assessments, with score reports and solving tips.
What do you get?
- 2 Talent Q Elements style numerical tests
- 14 additional practice tests
- 8 topic-based practice drills (currencies, percentages, ratios, averages, etc.)
- Timed tests with score reports, answers & solving tips
- 18 video tutorials and study guides for numerical reasoning
- Additional exclusive Talent Q-tailored tutorial
- Secured payment
- Immediate online access, Practice 24/7
- Available nowhere else!
Why should I buy this product?
Talent Q's Elements numerical test is a graph and table interpretation test, similar to other numerical reasoning tests you may have come across. However there are some key differences between this test and other numerical reasoning tests, and JobTestPrep's Talent Q Elements style practice pack is designed with these features in mind.
JTP's Elements numerical practice pack contains questions following the most important test features seen on the real Talent Q assessment, alongside tutorials, study guides, drills and full explanations of each question, for a complete test preparation experience.
- Time limit per question - Each question in this practice pack has its own time limit in keeping with the timing of a Talent Q numerical test, which does not have an overall time limit but rather a time limit for each question: 90 seconds for the first question on each table (or set of tables) and 75 seconds for subsequent questions (up to 3 more).
- Increasing levels of difficulty - Our test pack contains a wide range of difficulty levels to reflect as much as possible the adaptive feature of the Elements numerical test. Adaptive testing technology means that the questions you will receive in the test will get progressively more difficult each time you answer a question correctly.
- Multiple distracters - The questions in this practice pack include up to 8 distracters, more that seen in any other numerical test, and a way to prepare you for the up to 10 answer choices you will encounter in your Talent Q test.
See what's in your pack
Frequently Asked Questions
There are some packages in which content overlaps. If you are considering preparing for more than one test, we advise you to buy this package first and then contact us before you make a second purchase. That way you will avoid paying more than you should but will receive the content you need.
As soon as you have completed your purchase, your product will be added to your online account and you will have the option to start practicing immediately. If you decide to login at a later stage, simply go to our website and enter your username and password via the top right corner of the screen.
Upon purchase, your license will be activated for 3, 4, 6, or 12 months, during which you will have unlimited access to the package you bought. The reasons for this license expiry are:
- Some clients abuse the license, allowing other people to use the account once they have finished their applications.
- Our packages are constantly being updated. We invest substantial resources in updating and adding more materials to each pack to keep up with market trends. As time goes by, each pack is in fact worth more than it was before because it includes more content and more practice questions.
Once you have paid for your product, you will NOT be charged by us again. If you want to renew your subscription with us, you will need to go through the subscription process again, for a discounted price.
Back to top
Talent Q and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.
"It contributed a lot. In particular, explanation on methods of summary of a text, the difference between best summary and suggestion of a passage etc."
"Your products increased my score a lot in the test."