Practice Jaguar Land Rover Situational Judgment and Aptitude Analysis Tests Online
Get ready for all the tests coming your way as part of the Jaguar Land Rover recruitment process.
Prepare for Jaguar Land Rover’s various assessment tests, with a series of practices that follow the concepts, time frames and difficulty levels of the real tests.
What do you get?
- 3 Swift Analysis style tests (verbal, numerical & diagrammatic)
- 4 full-length situational judgement tests (one with avatars) with full explanations
- 23 verbal practice tests, over 480 Q&A
- 20 numerical practice tests, over 400 Q&A
- 3 diagrammatic practice tests, 100 Q&A
- 13 video tutorials and 7 study guides on verbal and numerical reasoning
- 3 situational judgement tests tutorials: introduction, competencies, and practice breakdown
- The Complete Online Study Guide for situational judgement tests
- New - Financial Terms Guide and Practice Drill
- Moderate and advanced level questions
- Smart score reports
- Detailed explanations, solving strategies and tips
All-in-one Aptitude Tests
Unlock access to multiple practice packs & save money.
Access ALL tests - Go premium
- Request specific practice packs on-demand
- A database of over 3,000 online practice Q&A
- ALL aptitude/reasoning/cognitive tests
- ALL psychological assessments (SJT, personality)
- ALL written exercises (in-tray, case study)
- Job levels: General Staff; Graduate/MGMT; Senior MGMT
- Styles: SHL; Kenexa; Talent Q; Saville; cut-e; Cubiks; Pearson & MORE.
Full Length Personality Test
Custom reports by position. Analysis of 50 traits.
- Two professional psychometric personality tests
- Professional analysis of 50 traits that employers look for
- Test 1: Interpersonal Skills
- Test 2: Core Performance Qualities
- Detailed reports - customized to your position
- The complete guide to Personality questionnaires
- Know what to expect on test day
- Immediate online access
Dream of Working for Jaguar Land Rover?
JLR is the UK’s largest automotive manufacturing business with over 30,000 employees. The company offers many opportunities to advance your career and therefore many people apply for positions with the firm. As an applicant, you will have to go through the Jaguar Land Rover recruitment process, which includes an online application, a situational judgement test, online aptitude testing, and an assessment centre. With such a tough competition for spots, using every resource available to help you prepare for the JLR recruitment process puts you at a great advantage.
How Can JTP Help?We at JobTestPrep offer you our tailored Jaguar Land Rover package, which includes guides, practice tests and additional exercises to help you prepare for the situational judgement test and the aptitude tests, both online and in the assessment centre. For more information about the recruitment process visit our Jaguar Land Rover page.