The Unilever Online Tests, Aptitude Tests and Interview Preparation
Are you applying to Unilever, one of the biggest multinational consumer goods companies in the world? As such, their application process is detailed and often difficult. Let us here at JobTestPrep be your own personal guide through the whole Unilever application process.
Being part of Unilever is like being part of a little world of products. From skin care products to beverages as well as everything else in between, Unilever products are found in every supermarket in the UK. So getting into a company as large and as powerful as this is not going to be easy. There are a few different stages and we will go through all of them in detail to ensure that you are fully prepared for everything that Unilever will throw at you.
|Kenexa Test Preparation|
Online practice packages for Kenexa tests, including numerical and verbal reasoning.
The Unilever Application ProcessWhen applying for a job at Unilever you will first need to fill out an online application form. This form is quite long and arduous so take your time to answer it really well. In it you will have to have to fill out all your university details as well as your A-Level results and other academic qualifications. You will also have to fill out a section describing your hobbies and other interests. As well as these questions, you will need to answer three competency questions that are normally the following:
- Describe a time when you came up with an idea that required you to get the support of others.
- Describe an occasion when you have had a big issue to solve and you needed help.
- Describe a time when you spotted an opportunity and made it happen.
There is a 500 word limit on each of these questions so bear this in mind. A very important point to remember is that you want to stress the Unilever competencies very much throughout the entire process. They are:
- Growth mind set – you must put across that you have a positive attitude to the company’s future.
- Consumer and Customer focus – making sure that they are always happy.
- Bias for action – being results focused and keeping the goal in sight the entire time.
- Accountability and Responsibility – creating goals and being accountable for the complete delivery of them.
- Building talent and Teams – being able to inspire other people by your own example.
With these ideals firmly entrenched in your writing, you will be able to answer the questions in a fashion that they want to see.
The Unilever Aptitude TestAfter you have completed the online application form to their satisfaction you will be sent a number of different tests which are part of the Unilever psychometric test series created by Kenexa, one of the biggest psychometric testing companies. These need to be completed before you can move onto the next stage of the application. These tests can be a serious obstacle to anyone who doesn't have experience in them so here at JobTestPrep we can prepare you completely in order that when you come to take the real ones you are able to do so with complete confidence.
The Unilever Numerical TestThe first test that you will do is the Unilever Numerical test. You will be given several pieces of information ranging from graphs to tables of figures. From these you will have to analyse the information and choose from one of five answers. Here at JobTestPrep, we have many questions similar in style to the Unilever numerical test with explanations to go along with the answers. The more you practise these types of test, the higher you will score on the real test and this will in turn give you a higher chance of being selected for the next stage.
The Unilever Logical Reasoning TestIn this test you will be presented with different, multifaceted shapes in sequence. You will have to analyse the order and understand the rules linking one shape to the next. You will then have to choose the subsequent shape from a choice of four or five possibilities. This Unilever logical reasoning test is designed to test your logical thinking and interpreting skills and is popular in Unilever as no knowledge of language is necessary thus meaning a fair balanced result. Find out how we can help you here.
The Unilever Telephone InterviewAfter successfully getting through the Unilever aptitude test, you will receive confirmation of your pass and be informed that you will be given a telephone interview. These can actually be scheduled at pretty much any time so be prepared. Some of the following may be asked during the interview:
- Can you tell me about Unilever’s history?
- Why did you apply for a position in Unilever?
- What is Unilever’s vision for the future?
- What kind of products do Unilever provide?
- Please walk me through your CV?
- What would you like to be doing on a day to day basis?
- What competencies do you personally bring into Unilever?
- The competency questions mentioned above.
- Do you have any questions for me? (Make sure that you have some prepared. This is very important as it shows that you actually care about the position and company that you are applying for).
Free Psychometric TestsFree Numerical ReasoningFree PDF GuidesFree Verbal ReasoningRAF Sample Questions
Saville Practice TestsSHL Practice TestsInterview PreparationIn Tray ExerciseSkype InterviewNumerical Reasoning Test
"Having not achieved the result I hoped the first time taking the test, I chose to use job test prep and it has significantly improved my scores. The price is fair and affordable and it is usable. No other website looked to offer the same great service. I passed the selection!"
"Believe it or not it was for a PA role... I can tell you, though, that I tried an SHL free practice test first and scored only 43%. So I bought your package and after practising with your tests I actually scored in the 90s percentile on the actual test itself."
Like us and get 10% OFF