Numerical Reasoning Test Practice - Experience Your Test's Content in Advance
Increase your numerical reasoning test score with JobTestPrep's practice tests! Get all the information and professional advice you need to achieve great results on your test with our articles and practice solutions below.
Practice Numerical Tests Per Position
A bird's eye overview of numerical tests per position.
Experience popular tests with hundreds of practice questions used for your job level.
Practice Numerical Tests by Top Publishers
We provide you with assessment-specific tests, tailored per company.
Similar formats, time frames and content.
All about Numerical Reasoning tests
A Numerical Reasoning test is a generic name that represents a family of number-related assessments. It is the most common type of aptitude-psychometric test candidates are likely to do in any assessment centre or recruitment process. These tests are usually administered to candidates applying for graduate, managerial, supervisory, sales and professional positions, and for jobs that require workers to make decisions and inferences based on numerical data.Characteristics of numerical tests:
- Multiple choice questions, four to six distracters, and a single correct answer.
- 45 seconds to two minutes per question
- In some cases, a permission to use a calculator.
- Free use of pen and paper.
- In many cases, it is impossible to answer all the questions in the test.
- Both online and paper based administrations are available.
Numerical Reasoning Tests usually evaluate these abilities:
There are two important ways to classify numerical reasoning tests: format and difficulty level.Formats:
- Graph/table – the ability to interpret data presented in a text, graph or table form.
- Word problems – short passages that involve riddles and calculations
- Number series – the ability to figure out the logic behind numerical series.
- Basic math and computation – numerical literacy skills.
- Higher order, critical reasoning – advanced data analysis via graphs and tables or word problems. Calculators are usually allowed in these tests.
- Interpretation – calculators are allowed. Graph/table, simple word problems.
- Computation and estimation – without the use of a calculator.
- Levels are determined of course by the nature of the job/position.
JobTestPrep's Numerical Reasoning Practice - Instructive, Precise, Up-to-Date
Numerical Reasoning Test performance can definitely be improved through practice. Exposure to the type of questions used in real tests and as well as understanding the underlying principles of each topic are the key to success. Further, ongoing 'hands on' practice is guaranteed to increase your confidence and improve your response times.
As leaders in the field of psychometric and aptitude test preparation, JobTestPrep is proud to offer the best numerical reasoning preparation pack available web-wide:
Our tests include success proven materials, used by satisfied customers for over 10 years. Our database contains thousands of numerical reasoning questions that fully cover any topic that appears in employers' numerical tests. With a wide range of difficulty levels, comprehensive explanations, solving tips, and normalised score reports, this is the web's most profound practice tool.
Our customers' comments on this product:
“ You are providing an excellent way to gain experience that focuses on passing online psychometric tests. That is what every graduates needs... your tests really help graduates to succeed at initial online assessments. They certainly helped me. Keep up the good work! „
Tax department, PwC, August 2013
“ I found doing your numerical tests to really help me in terms of making me faster in answering the questions. It also aided me in providing me with the basic and more complex numerical applications, that I needed for all the online tests I have taken. „
UK Audit firm, Entry level, December 2012
To read all of our customers' feedback.
Free Practice ResourcesSee below short previews of our numerical reasoning tutorials. Full versions and more tutorials covering important topics are available for registered customers.
“ I have found your product extremely useful so far and have managed to secure an internship already because of it. „
Summer Internship, Rothschild Bank, July 2013
Back to top