- Target audience: Operational, front line job applicants
- Number of questions: 12
- Time allocated: 90 seconds for the first question on each data set, 75 seconds for each of the remaining questions.
- Question types: Questions on the information contained in tables
The Talent Q Aspects ability numerical test is designed to assess how well you can analyse and use the numerical information contained in tables. This test is aimed at people who use numerical data for their jobs, such as customer service or sales staff, so the types of questions are similar to the tasks that you would need to carry out in your job. The Talent Q Aspects numerical test is a unique test with several features that you may not have come across in other tests. These points are looked at below.
Unique Features of Talent Q Tests
- Time limits per question — In this test you are allocated time to answer each question. If you haven’t answered the question before the time runs out the test will simply move you on to the next question. You are given 90 seconds for the first question in each data set, and 75 seconds for each of the remaining questions. Most applicants complete the test in around 10 minutes.
- Adaptive testing- This means that the difficulty level of each question depends on whether your previous response was right or wrong. Each time you get a question right the next question will be a little harder. If you get it wrong, the question level remains the same .Your final report will show the level of questions you answered.
- Question types — In the Talent Q Aspects test you are given a table of information and asked a question on it requiring you to pick out the correct information and perform a simple calculation in order to pick out the right answer choice.
- Multiple-choice — This test is multiple choice but with a difference. Instead of the four or five answer choices you may be used to, in this test you can have any number up to 10! This is deliberate so that you have to know the answer rather than be able to make a lucky guess.
How Can We Help?
Like any test, it is beneficial to take practice tests before you take the real thing. A practice test reminds you of the types of calculations you need to make to answer questions, and can help you learn to sharpen your skills so that you get more questions right, and it takes you less time to answer. Preparing with a Talent Q Aspects style practice pack will ensure that you don’t get any nasty surprises on test day.
See What's in Your Pack
Talent Q and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.
- 5 Talent Q Aspects style numerical tests
- 6 additional tests rehearsing the Aspects question style
- 7 additional practice drills (currencies, percentages, averages, etc.)
- Video tutorials and study guides
- Included FREE - 6 basic numeracy practice tests
- Timed tests with score reports, answers & solving tips
- Numerical reasoning Video Tutorials and Study Guides
- Secured payment
- Over 250 practice questions in total
- Detailed explanations
- Score reports
- Video tutorials
- Practice drills