What does it take to ace Revelian's (Onetest) Cognitive Ability Test?
Most assessment companies ask candidates to sit a few different tests which require different types of cognitive abilities. The Revelian (formally Onetest) Cognitive Ability Test (OCAT) requires candidates to sit only a single cognitive test which includes all the different abilities in one assessment.
The test measures three areas of candidates' cognitive ability, covering most question types used in the world of pre-employment testing: numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning. Within each area, multiple question types are found such as numerical series, word analogies, deductive reasoning and more. It also checks English proficiency and vocabulary, deductive reasoning skills and the ability to identify rules and patterns in visual data. The candidate's ability to work under stress is also assessed by providing very little time to complete the test (51 questions in 20 minutes).
Why should you practice for Revelian Tests?
- Practicing switching quickly and repeatedly between question types and thinking styles is proven to improve response times which helps reach full potential.
- The test allows only 23 seconds per question on average! To an untrained eye this might be translated into confusion and frustration.
- Your score is evaluated against other candidates who aim at the same type of jobs and positions. You can gain a relative advantage over other candidates by practicing in advance.
- According to the official Revelian website, 98% of candidates do not even get close to completing all test items within the time allotted. However, there are still 2% who do, which implies that there is place for improvement for any candidate.
What can we do to help?
- We are the only place online that provides you with an opportunity to practice this test in advance.
- With our help, you can improve in all relevant cognitive aspects: verbal, numerical and inductive reasoning.
- Our practice tests will introduce you to a variety of Revelian question types which will decrease the hindering effect of surprise.
- Our explanations will teach you the shortest and fastest way to solve different question types.
- We provide you with additional tests that will help you sharpen your numerical, verbal and non-verbal abilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are some packages in which content overlaps. If you are considering preparing for more than one test, we advise you to buy this package first and then contact us before you make a second purchase. That way you will avoid paying more than you should but will receive the content you need.
As soon as you have completed your purchase, your product will be added to your online account and you will have the option to start practicing immediately. If you decide to login at a later stage, simply go to our website and enter your username and password via the top right corner of the screen.
Upon purchase, your license will be activated for 3, 4, 6, or 12 months, during which you will have unlimited access to the package you bought. The reasons for this license expiry are:
- Some clients abuse the license, allowing other people to use the account once they have finished their applications.
- Our packages are constantly being updated. We invest substantial resources in updating and adding more materials to each pack to keep up with market trends. As time goes by, each pack is in fact worth more than it was before because it includes more content and more practice questions.
Once you have paid for your product, you will NOT be charged by us again. If you want to renew your subscription with us, you will need to go through the subscription process again, for a discounted price.
Back to top
Revelian and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.
"With no knowledge of the style of test, the practice tests were both reassuring and valuable. I'm sure practice makes perfect!"
"The actual Revelian test that I took, I scored exceeded 95% of the group that they had set so these tests have been worth every bit I've paid."