Let JobTestPrep help you prepare for the PI LI that you must take as part of your job application process. Learn about the format of the test and practise with our sample questions and tests.
What is the Novo Nordisk PI LI Test?
The PI LI test is comprised of 50 questions which must be answered within 12 minutes. There are three different types of questions on the tests, and the questions are a mixture of four distinct test subjects. Based on your performance on the test, you will be assigned a score which determines your eligibility for a position Novo Nordisk.
What Subjects are Included in the Novo Nordisk PI LI Test?
The PI LI tests your cognitive abilities in four different areas:
- Learning ability
- Ability to adjust to different situations
- Problem-solving skills
- Understanding and acting upon specific instructions
The PI LI also measures the following skills:
- Numerical reasoning
- Verbal and logical reasoning
- Spatial reasoning
- Abstract reasoning
Ensure Your Success on the Novo Nordisk PI LI Tests
The questions on the PI LI can be confusing to the untrained eye, so practising is crucial for success. Moreover, the PI LI is particularly challenging because it only allots a short amount of time for each question. Therefore, becoming comfortable with the test material prior to the evaluation is necessary to reduce anxiety and pass the test.
Novo Nordisk, CEB SHL, PI LI, Saville and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders is affiliated with JobTestPrep or this website.
- 2018 edition, featuring the most up-to-date practice materials
- Five PLI–style tests: 50 questions, 12 minutes each
- Video tutorials and study guides
- Hundreds of additional abstract, numerical, and verbal questions
- Timed tests with score reports, answers & solving tips
- Immediate online access
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep