Practice Ernst and Young Aptitude and Situational Judgment Tests
Our full-length practice tests give you the real EY online test experience you are looking for, along with drills, practice questions and tutorials to get your skills up to scratch.
What do you get?
- 3 Swift Analysis style tests (verbal, numerical & diagrammatic)
- 4 full-length situational judgement tests (one with avatars) + free test with full explanations
- 23 verbal practice tests, over 480 Q&A
- 20 numerical practice tests, over 400 Q&A
- 3 diagrammatic practice tests, 100 Q&A
- Video tutorials and study guides on verbal, numerical, and situatoinal judgement test
- Detailed explanations, solving strategies and tips
- Timed tests with score reports
All-in-one Aptitude Tests
Unlock access to multiple practice packs & save money.
Access ALL tests - Go premium
- Request specific practice packs on-demand
- A database of over 3,000 online practice Q&A
- ALL aptitude/reasoning/cognitive tests
- ALL psychological assessments (SJT, personality)
- ALL written exercises (in-tray, case study)
- Job levels: General Staff; Graduate/MGMT; Senior MGMT
- Styles: SHL; Kenexa; Talent Q; Saville; cut-e; Cubiks; Pearson & MORE.
Full Length Personality Test
Custom reports by position. Analysis of 50 traits.
- Professional psychometric personality test
- Professional analysis of 50 traits that employers look for
- Detailed reports - customized to your position
- The complete guide to Personality questionnaires
- Know what to expect on test day
- Immediate online access
Dream of Working for EY?
Ernst & Young is one of the largest professional service firms in the world and is considered a rewarding work place. It is full of opportunities to advance your career and therefore many people apply for positions with the firm. As an applicant, you will have to go through the EY recruitment process, which includes an online application, a strength portal, online aptitude testing, a telephone interview and an assessment centre. With such a tough competition for spots, using every resource available to help you prepare for the EY recruitment process puts you at a great advantage.
How Can JTP Help?We at Jobtestprep offer you our tailored Ernst & Young package, which includes guides, practice tests and additional exercises to help you prepare for the strength portal and the online aptitude tests. For more information about the recruitment process visit our Ernst & Young page.