Practice for the Online Aptitude Tests of the BP Recruitment Process
Get ready for all the tests coming your way as part of the BP recruitment process.
Prepare for BP’s various assessment tests, with a series of practice tests that follow the concepts, time frames and difficulty levels of the real tests.
What do you get?
- 4 Swift Executive style tests (numerical, verbal, abstract & diagrammatic)
- 23 verbal practice tests, over 480 Q&A
- 20 numerical practice tests, over 400 Q&A
- 28 Abstract practice tests, over 400 Q&A
- 3 diagrammatic practice tests, 100 Q&A
- 14 video tutorials and 8 study guides on verbal and numerical reasoning
- New - Financial Terms Guide and Practice Drill
- Moderate and advanced level questions
- Smart score reports
- Detailed explanations, solving strategies and tips
All-in-one Aptitude Tests
Unlock access to multiple practice packs & save money.
Access ALL tests - Go premium
- Request specific practice packs on-demand
- A database of over 3,000 online practice Q&A
- ALL aptitude/reasoning/cognitive tests
- ALL psychological assessments (SJT, personality)
- ALL written exercises (in-tray, case study)
- Job levels: General Staff; Graduate/MGMT; Senior MGMT
- Styles: SHL; Kenexa; Talent Q; Saville; cut-e; Cubiks; Pearson & MORE.
Full Length Personality Test
Custom reports by position. Analysis of 50 traits.
- Two professional psychometric personality tests
- Professional analysis of 50 traits that employers look for
- Test 1: Interpersonal Skills
- Test 2: Core Performance Qualities
- Detailed reports - customized to your position
- The complete guide to Personality questionnaires
- Know what to expect on test day
- Immediate online access
Dream of Working for BP?
BP, also referred to by its former name, British Petroleum, is one of the world’s leading integrated oil and gas company, with close to 80,000 employees that operate in more than 70 countries. The company offers many career options with opportunities for advancement and therefore many people apply for positions with the firm. As an applicant, you will have to go through the BP recruitment process, which includes an online application, a variety of online aptitude tests, interviews, and an assessment centre. With such a tough competition for every position, using every resource available to help you prepare for the BP recruitment process puts you at a great advantage.
How Can JTP Help?We at JobTestPrep offer you our tailored BP package, which includes guides, practice tests and additional exercises to help you prepare for all the online aptitude tests that you might encounter as an applicant for a position at BP. For more information about the recruitment process visit our BP page.