Aptitude Tests for Graduates, Managers and Professionals - Numerical, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning
Get all the aptitude tests for a discount price! Boost your assessment centre score with JobTestPrep's aptitude practice tests.
What do you get?
- 58 Numerical reasoning and numeracy tests
- 30 Verbal reasoning and analysis tests
- 61 Abstract, Inductive, Spatial & Diagrammatic tests
- 12 Deductive reasoning tests
- 2 Critical thinking, Watson Glaser style tests + extra drills
- 11 Mechanical reasoning tests
- 3 In Tray Exercises + Group Exercises Tutorials
- Video tutorials and study guides
- Smart score reports
- Comprehensive explanations and solving tips
- Immediate online access, practice 24/7
- Target groups: graduates, managers, professionals
- Over 2,200 practice questions in total
Or get Premium from as little as £99!
Premium Membership includes access to ALL our aptitude and preparatory tests as well as many exercises and additional content! Premium Licenses are time limited and range from three months to a year.
Why get this pack Graduates are often highly qualified, many with similar skill sets, vying for the same positions. As employers need to find the best candidates for their positions, many carry out psychometric testing to filter out the top candidates. In order to make sure you are at the top, it is critical that you prepare for your assessment. JobTestPrep can help you with this.
We made sure to use all the different style of tests when we prepared this pack. SHL, Kenexa, Talent Q, Cubiks, Saville are just a few of the styles that are included.
JobTestPrep's aptitude test pack is an ideal solution to help graduates prepare for assessments. The package contains numerous components that are needed to help you practice and prepare.
The JTP Advantage
We value our customer feedback and rely on you to make improvements to our tests. We take all feedback into account and we adapt and develop our materials accordingly. Read more about it here >>