Prepare for Situational Judgement Tests - Admin/Customer Service/Sales Positions
Practice situational judgement tests online, tailored for administrative, customer services and sales positions. Learn how to improve your performance with JobTestPrep.
What do you get?
- A professional walkthrough of test principles
- 6 complete situational judgement tests
- A complete online guide to SJTs
- Full explanations and analysis of each question
- Immediate online access, 24/7
- Exclusive to JobTestPrep
Go Premium - Access All Tests
Unlock access to multiple practice packs & save money.
Access ALL tests - Go premium
- Request specific practice packs on-demand
- A database of over 3,000 online practice Q&A
- ALL aptitude/reasoning/cognitive tests
- ALL psychological assessments (SJT, personality)
- ALL written exercises (in-tray, case study)
- Job levels: General Staff; Graduate/MGMT; Senior MGMT
- Styles: SHL; Kenexa; Talent Q; Saville; cut-e; Cubiks; Pearson & MORE.
This pack is designed for applicants to administrative, customer service and sales jobs. The scenarios and questions in the pack reflect situations that you may find yourself in when doing these types of jobs. Each question is accompanied by a full explanation of the skill measured and guidance on how to identify the best response.
If you have been told that you have a situational judgement test as part of your recruitment process, it is crucial that you prepare ahead of taking it. Through the preparation process you can come to identify the competencies your employer is looking for and gain a better understanding of workplace behaviours, etiquette and responsibilities.
The questions in this situational judgement pack are designed to assess you against several key competencies that are typically required in administrative, customer services and sales roles. Topics covered are service orientation, effective communication, teamwork, planning & organising, and achieving results.