Towers Watson Assessment Centre
Applying for a position at Towers Watson? Don't forget to utilise JobTestPrep’s professional guidance and tools throughout your preparation for the selection process and the Assessment Centre.
Towers Watson is one of the leading client-oriented companies in the area of professional services, offering solutions for effective risk and capital management, talent management and employee benefits and rewards. With decades of experience, the company operates worldwide and strives for excellence and innovation.
We at JobTestPrep recognise that the application and selection process can be quite overwhelming and therefore, have summarised some fundamental issues you may come across during the process.
Towers Watson Graduate selection process and Assessment Centre
- The first stage is the Application Form. For Towers Watson this is a crucial stage, therefore you should pay attention to the accuracy of the information you provide. You will be asked to answer some questions in a short essay given a word limit. These questions will help your assessors learn about your achievements, skills and experience. Don't forget to check spelling and grammar and avoid text speak.
- Once you have successfully passed the application form stage, you will be requested to undertake online numerical and verbal reasoning tests in order to assess your analytic skills and attention to detail.
- If you successfully complete the online tests you will be invited for a telephone competency based interview conducted by a member of the recruitment team. Your interview will focus on your contribution to the business situations you have encountered, as well as your skills and experience.
- The Assessment Centre is the final stage of the selection process. Its primary intention is to learn about your qualities face to face through activities such as group exercises, competency based interviews, presentations, problem solving interviews and written or group exercises. You will be provided with a detailed brief prior to your assessment day.
JobTestPrep is here to support you throughout these stages
- To successfully complete the application form stage we offer our professional CV builder tool, equipped with video guidance to help you create a comprehensive and accurate CV and walk you through the application form process.
- Our professional video tutorials and simulations of interview questions and answers will coach you step-by-step and help you excel at your interview. Learn more about JobTestPrep Interview Preparation.
- Take a moment to explore our Aptitude Test Practice Kit that fully covers all types of tests and is available in two working modes to allow you practice step by step and a real test simulation. More about our Aptitude Test Practice.
- Finally, our Real Time Assessment Centre sessions will provide you with all the information you need about this experience. It will familiarise you with typical procedures and will maximise your performance by offering professional guidance and feedback. Find out more about Real Time Assessment Practice.
Our customers' comments on this product:
“ I would highly recommend these tests - they cover a range of test difficulties, some which are basic some which are more complex. These really enabled me to develop my numerical skills - especially as doing the complex questions made it easier for me to answer the more basic questions. Very satisfied with the service! „
Deloitte's Graduate scheme, December 2012
Read more about:
In tray exercise
Free Personality TestFree Numerical ReasoningRAF Sample Questions
Numerical&verbal reasoningIn Tray Exercise £29Online personality testSkype Interview £90
"I would highly recommend these tests - they cover a range of test difficulties, some which are basic some which are more complex. These really enabled me to develop my numerical skills - especially as doing the complex questions made it easier for me to answer the more basic questions. Very satisfied with the service!"