Sky is one of the largest providers of telecommunications, technological services and broadband internet in the UK and Ireland. Since its launch in 1989, Sky has become one of the most highly regarded providers, with over ten million customers thanks to its customer oriented policy and its vision for technological innovation.
Sky offers positions in a wide range of areas such as technology, supply chain and procurement, marketing, customer operations, finance and human resources. The application process may be different depending on the position you are applying for; however, there are some common guidelines which we recommend being aware of before starting your application.
Sky Application Process
1. First, in order to let Sky get a first impression of you, you will be asked to submit an Online Application that contains a series of questions designed to identify your key qualities and behaviours as well as learn about your ambitions and your reasons for choosing Sky.
2. The next stage is Online Testing. This practice is only applicable for Technical, Finance, Business and Betting and Gaming Sports Trader areas. Sky uses SHL assessment model which may include exercises such as verbal and numerical reasoning.
3. Once the second stage is accomplished, you may be invited to undertake a telephone interview. Among other things, you will be asked about your CV and application form.
4. The final stage of Sky application process is the Assessment Centre which may include some or all of the following: group discussion, individual interview, SHL testing, business specific exercise. Your assessors may be looking at the way you interact with the group, your ability to focus, your experience and the way you achieve your goals.
JobTestPrep offers you the best tools to excel at all the application stages
1. We are happy to offer our SHL Practice Tests designed to provide you with the necessary techniques and a sense of the real time tests. Learn more about our SHL Tests practice kits comprised of SHL aptitude tests, SHL OPQ32 and more.
2. We have also developed a comprehensive database of interview videos and tutorials to guide you through the interview process and to help you prepare for any possible scenario. Find out more about our Interview training.
3. Our real Assessment Centre Practice pack is the best tool to help you gain confidence and maximize your performance during the real time exercise. We offer a simulation of the assessment day followed by feedback from our experts.
Our customers' comments on this product:
“ I would highly recommend these tests - they cover a range of test difficulties, some which are basic some which are more complex. These really enabled me to develop my numerical skills - especially as doing the complex questions made it easier for me to answer the more basic questions. Very satisfied with the service! „
Deloitte's Graduate scheme, December 2012
Read more about: