The application stages of a police officer are as following:
- Completion of an application form and equality monitoring form.
- Application screening (mainly age and nationality requirements).
- Initial selection test (IST), managed by Deloitte (consisting of verbal ability and understanding numerical data).
- Assessment centre (consisting of a writen exercise, roleplay exercises and a situational interview exercise).
- Medical examination.
- Selection of trainees on 50:50 basis.
Make sure you pass the IST and the PSNI Assessment Centre with JobTestPrep's preparation packages!
Read more about: