Get the Most Out of Yourself - Practice a Real Assessment Centre
In today's market, assessment days serve as a prime selection tool for any reputable employer. In order to succeed you need to demonstrate a wide range of skills. JobTestPrep's live practice sessions are a proven method for increasing your chances of landing the next job.
Real Assessment Centre Practice
Led by JTP's experts.
A tailored assessment day practice session. For individuals and groups.
Skype-Based Interview Preparation
Connect with our assessors via Skype!
Ideal for interview preparation and assessment centre activities e.g. case studies, in-tray etc.
The Advantages of Live Practice
1. Designed and led by experts
JobTestPrep's trial run assessment days are instructed by experienced assessors who have years of experience delivering these assessments for a wide range of organisations in the private and public sectors.
2. A complete walkthrough of the assessment day
At our practice event you get the chance to participate in a range of exercises, tailored to the position you are applying for:
- Group exercise / role play
- Written exercise (in tray / case study
- Competency based interview
- Personality questionnaire feedback
- The highest level of aptitude practice tests
As well as providing the chance to practice exercises we will provide frank and constructive feedback, working with you using the type of rating sheets assessors will be using at a real centre, when they make decisions about your future.
3. Get the most out of yourself
Experience a run through before you're being assessed for that next job.
Practise to increase your confidence.
Get feedback from a professional assessor.
Most people ask themselves what are the benefits of a live session. In fact, most people would ignore the significance of the impression they leave on others, and in their job in particular. The first and foremost intention of our live session is allowing people to develop an awareness to themselves and learn what their strengths and weaknesses are. We had cases of people who have gone in and out of assessment centres for more than 8 months not getting invited to the last round of interviews, without understanding what they did wrong. Some were aptitude test wizards, who were scoring in the top 95th percentile, but didn't perform well in the group assignments. Others were intelligent, great team players, but when it came to an interview, they became speechless and paralysed by transient anxiety.
We had numerous cases of candidates, each with their unique problems, but each with a remedy at hand. We helped people understand key concepts in their behavior and the way they present themselves. These notions, together with rigorous practice of aptitude tests is a key step for landing a job.
We advise you to use our unique service if one of the following scenarios applies to your individual situation:
- About to face an assessment centre for a key job move or internal promotion.
- Never been thorough an assessment centre.
- Been through an assessment centre recently, and didn't get the job not knowing why.
- Lacking confidence.
- Not sure what the assessors are looking for.
- Not sure what your strengths and weaknesses are.
How does it work?We have events running constantly all across the UK!
- Choose one of the following services and our representatives would contact you within a few hours to schedule an appointment near your living area.
- If you feel like you haven't received enough information, don't hesitate to contact us by email or phone. One of our representatives would be happy to supply you with additional information.
A half day one-to-one/group session:
- Written case study / in tray
- Group/ role play exercise
- Presentation exercise
- Competency based interview
- Up to one hour telephone coaching
- The standard pack
- Our £89-worth online practice pack
- Save £64!
*All packs also include:
- Developmental feedback on all elements, with collaborative assessment against typical scoring guides as used at real life selection events.
- We will agree strength areas to maximise and give key advice on how to improve performance.
The Executive ServiceThis is a one day session involving in depth motivational and capability based interview with feedback on several personality questionnaires (covering traits, type, values and relationships) completed on line before the session. The session also includes completion of the type of ability tests you are likely to face for a senior level role. This is all followed by in-depth feedback on the day including interview performance and career development coaching and subsequent telephone advice. Back
What our customers had to say:
“ The session was excellent and I learnt a lot. I attended the assessment today and I think I did well in the interview and role play.... I would certainly recommend your service to anyone sitting a civil service assessment. I wish I had undertaken more training as my lack of experience counted, working against the clock was difficult and having a clear idea of what the examiners wants is of critical importance. „
DFT applicant, August 2012
“ I was offered the graduate trainee job at KPMG, I really think that it was your input that helped me on the assessment day. „
KPMG, March 2012
“ I passed the assessment; thanks to this practice I was able to manage my time well in the presentation exercise. „
BP, February 2012