Jaguar Land Rover Assessment Centre
Want to become part of Jaguar Land Rover? JobTestPrep invites you to explore its rich assortment of tools designed to help you breeze through the application process and assessment centre.
Jaguar Land Rover is a widely recognised manufacturer of highly appreciated and desired brands of vehicles in over 170 countries around the world. The company employs 19,000 people and is committed to professional growth, excellence and innovation through its continuous investment in research and development.
Jaguar Land Rover is looking for highly motivated people, who are driven by success and maximising potential. They have therefore, designed a selection process to spot necessary strengths and qualifications. We at JobTestPrep have gathered some useful information about Jaguar Land Rover's selection process and are happy to share it with you.
Jaguar Land Rover Selection ProcessThe company hires candidates at different experience levels. While the process may vary based on such levels, there are some common guidelines applicable for all.
- First, for graduate or apprentice positions you are required to fill out an online application form containing competency questions and submit your CV online for experienced, management and MBA roles.
- Then, should your application fall within the basic requirements range, you will be invited to undertake an online test designed to assess your skills and learning potential.
- The next stage for those who have successfully completed the online tests is the Assessment Centre, which may include some or all of the following exercises: a role play, group exercise, technical interview, presentation, ability testing and a behavioral interview.
- One of the characteristics your assessors will be paying close attention to is your compliance with the High Performance Behaviours code. This code consists, among others, of qualities such as efficient delivery, high performance, effective relationship and flexibility. The company strongly encourages you to be familiar with these requirements prior to your assessment day.
It would be a good idea to use JobTestPrep’s tools to prepare
- Take advantage of our CV builder, designed to help you accurately fill in the application form and create a comprehensive and professional CV. Video guidance is also available for your convenience.
- We offer a wide assortment of online tests developed for the most efficient practice that will contribute to your confidence while undertaking the real online tests. Learn more about our Aptitude Tests.
- We strongly recommend you explore our database of Interview Videos and Simulators created by our accredited psychologists.
- Finally, our experts have created a series of Real Time Simulated Assessment Centres to help you familiarize with the exercises, get a sense or a real time practice and receive professional feedback and tips on how to efficiently demonstrate your necessary skills and advantages.
Read more about:
Situational Judgement TestRAF Sample QuestionsFree Numerical ReasoningFree Personality Test
Numerical&verbal reasoningPsychometric Tests from £79In Tray Exercise £29Skype Interview £90Online personality test
"I would highly recommend these tests - they cover a range of test difficulties, some which are basic some which are more complex. These really enabled me to develop my numerical skills - especially as doing the complex questions made it easier for me to answer the more basic questions. Very satisfied with the service!"